Full payment, including a nonrefundable registration fee, is due at the time of registration. You will receive a full tuition refund if you request to drop out of class before the registration deadline (typically the first day of classes).
No tuition refunds are given for class withdrawals after the registration deadline. If you withdraw after the deadline, but before your first class, you will be issued a credit towards tuition for a future semester. After your first class, pro-rated credits may be issued upon review of individual circumstances.
We understand that sometimes unexpected things happen. However, please note that non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal from class. We are not able to offer tuition refunds unless we are informed of your intent to withdraw prior to the registration deadline.
Music Together of Anywhere, Music Together LLC, and their agents and employees are committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to our website.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We promise to respect your privacy. Any information you provide about yourself or your students is held with the utmost care and security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We do not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any personal information, including your name, address, or email addresses with other organizations outside of Music Together of Anywhere or Music Together LLC.
Only Music Together of Anywhere and Music Together LLC staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
Information Collected on Our Website
Information gathered on our website is collected and used internally only by authorized individuals at Music Together of Anywhere, Music Together LLC, and SimplySignUp LLC. As with any website operator, Music Together of Anywhere analyzes its websites logs to improve our website and meet the needs of our visitors. The only individualized information that Music Together of Anywhere and Music Together LLC obtains and retains about you through our website is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
- We use the information we collect from families enrolling in a Music Together class to keep you informed about your class, how you can support your child's music development at home, and to provide information about upcoming semesters.
- If you sign in as a visitor to our website, we ask for your contact information so we can send you announcements about upcoming semesters, as well as other educational information.
- The Music Together program includes a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together LLC. This newsletter contains educational articles and resources and is sent to families who are or have recently been enrolled in the program. As the licensor of the trademarked program, Music Together LLC periodically communicates with current or former students for quality control and/or for research purposes.
- On occasion, we may share non-personal, summary information regarding our customers with unrelated third parties (for example, we may publicly disclose the aggregate number of registered users of our website). However, we will not share any personal information about any particular customer.
- SimplySignUp LLC may collect information for improving our site by seeing which areas, features, and products are most popular and to personalize the site for customers.
Personalization of Content:
You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, please note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at this and on other sites throughout the Internet may not be complete.
Privacy of Our Email Lists
Music Together of Anywhere and Music Together LLC maintain several email lists to keep email subscribers informed about news and the latest information as it pertains to classes, scheduling, events, center information and promotions. Individuals may also receive materials by mail or be contacted by telephone. We do not share the email addresses with anyone outside of Music Together of Anywhere, MUSIC TOGETHER LLC or its authorized agents. Only Music Together of Anywhere and Music Together LLC staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided voluntarily by visitors to our site.
Registering for class online is a completely safe experience!
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)—the highest standard in online encryption
technology—to ensure that your personal and credit card information remains
secure. SSL encryption allows you to register with confidence, knowing that
only you and Music Together of Anywhere have the ability to access your information.
Whenever you access a secure page on our site, the information you send is
immediately encrypted for your protection. There are two simple ways to see if
you are on a secure page:
- Look at the URL (website
address) in your browser. If you are connected to a secure server, the URL
will always begin with "https" rather than "http."
- Most browsers display an icon
that indicates whether or not you have a secure connection. Look for the
unbroken key or closed lock icons in the bottom left or right corner of
Last Updated August 15th, 2012